20080619

ameander

I've been holding back on this because lately any writing ideas I've had seem to feed into a broader context and I want to work them into something that's a whole lot more than a blog post. Just one thought out of the big mess to entice you: Capitalism is not just, it is merely useful.

On more day-in-the-life matters, some degree of leg stiffness or soreness seems to have become a constant, as I bike more and more. I've not quite convinced myself to call one of the junkyards and sell my car (I've left my "for sale" signs in the windows, but I doubt anyone who sees/hears it in operation will be eager to buy.) Wednesday night I rode down to Best Buy on a whim after work, but determined their hard drives are too expensive (there is abundant evidence a buggy hard drive is behind my increasingly frequent windows and program problems.) So I splurged and got "The Simpsons Game" instead. Lots of fun.

"But I don't wanna go to chocolate bunny hell..."

1 comment:

Sra said...

I wish I lived in a less hilly neighborhood. If I want to go anywhere interesting on my bike, I pretty much have to go uphill on the way there or back. Unless I go to Sugarhouse Park.

I have a bike helmet for you, and also, do you want a 5 lb set of bike cuffs to lock up? They are a good lock, but I've decided they are too heavy for me in this hilly neighborhood. So I'm going to get a 2.5 lb U-lock instead.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Additionally, for clarification I grant that "unauthorized commercial use" generally only applies if the work itself is the object of exchange, and specifically that a site with click-through or advertising income is welcome to share it (attrib, no-deriv, otherwise non-com), so long as the work shared is openly available to all and not subject to sale or paid access. Any elements of my works that might be original to others are Fair Use, and you are left to your own to make sure your own use of them is likewise.